Sales Development Representative at Eyecarelive
United States, Remote · Full Time
Are you hungry. You want to prove yourself. You want to be a part of something big, and get in on the ground level. You want opportunities for growth. We are your company.
We are looking for a CURIOUS, POSITIVE, COACHABLE, and DEDICATED person who is looking forward to being an integral part of a start-up and a growing business. You’ve gotta love interacting with people over the phone, getting them excited and passionate about our model and our mission. You also need to be a critical thinker. Part of being in a startup sales role is building your own playbook. We are here to guide you, but being self-sufficient is a must! If the above sounds like you, we can’t wait to talk!
Essentials Functions of the Job:
Be willing to learn constantly. We need you to know our product inside and out, and make sure you keep up with the constant changes to the user interface and functionality. We also love it when individuals take on projects that required them to learn a ton about the industry and truly become an expert in the field.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
ECL is building something big and has a mission to change our industry for the better. Having a sales job at a startup means wanting to be a part of something big, and using each closed deal as an opportunity to make a real difference in your customer’s lives on the path towards that overall company mission.
In startup sales, we need to be able to truly inspire someone. You yourself need to be inspired first.
We need strategic thinkers. Can you find the influencers, the insiders, the mutual connections at a company to drive business forward?
BE OK WITH CONSTANT AND CONSISTENT CHANGE!
Qualifications and Skills
- Sales Development Representative – 2-3 years of business-to-business and/or medical sales experience preferred; combination of business-to-business and medical sales experience preferred.
- Preferred – have a valid driver’s license issued in one of the 50 states and a clean driving record.
- Preferred – able to travel as needed, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, completive selling technique, business acumen, organizational skills, managing complexity, written and oral communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of sales applications and principles.
- Track record of successful sales results. Preference will be given to candidates with documented sales awards and achievements, prior management development training and/or have taken career development classes or completion of major sales training courses.
- Sales Development
- Discipline and Dedication
- Flexible and Adaptable
Location: Remote or Home Office